so i helped travis move a lot of shit from Shithaus to Moodstock... and I scavenged through the remainder for anything I thought looked useful.
Shtef raw... baby girl I tried to grab your art stuff but there was just so much! I did rescue your tri-pod though :) and I definitely scored a couple pairs of shoes....plus some useful fabrics.
I don't know how but that basement still smells like cat pee, because thats all i could smell when I got back to my place form my clothes. Gee-ross.
I am le tres exhausted... EXHAUSTED. i asked B to come up tonight so could just cook, have it ready for when he gets there, and then we can eat and then we can both pass the Fout. it'll be salmon with a rice pilaf... hopefully & some kind of carrots with nutmeg and honey.. or maybe it'll be some kind of salad.. or both? I dont even know.
When did my life become so much about sleep? I've had hardly any lately. squeezing in 4-5 hours a night.
I tried to stay up late to finish my non-profit schedule for theatre management... but I didnt get it done. I just handed in what I did have finished and will re-had it in next week, since we are allowed to do that. the point is t hat I have handed SOMETHING in.
I feel like a zombie..., i am blogging to stay awake in this class. yikes.
Peter McKinnon is trying way too hard this morning, as well...bah.
nap time i think... nappy nappy nappy..
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment