Wednesday, March 24, 2010

show week


In a matinee right now... AHHH. Show week. I haven't been to any classes! I'm going to be so far behind, especially since I'm going to Ottawa for Easter Weekend and then to Hamilton. BAH. Brendan is, of course, still putting off meeting my father and stepmom and brother. He's been invited to dinner so many times. but, he has to work, so Its not like I can blame him. I just know he's definitely glad he has work as an excuse.

boredddd during the show... yawn. Front of House is the most un-glamourous job ever. yucko. Still haven't heard back from Blythe... fingers crossed like triple times.

I cannot wait until this is over and I can just focus on school assignments that I should be doing right now and on Packing up my mess of a house.
Brendan cooked me breakfast two days in a row now... nom nom nom. Things are really good with him, at least. cha-cha-cha...
He's coming to the play tonight... he refused to show his face in the CFT last night for opening night.. i met him by the bus stop. oh B... one day you're going to have to just suck it up.. oh wait, that's tonight! mwahahaha. and i'm going to kiss him in public and there will be nothing he can do about it, because I said so. shaaa.
I made fun of him last night on the subway for being so twitchy and shy in public about our relationship. he's getting better.. slowly haha
but you know, I told him the other day it was fucking awesome he isn't a clingy boyfriend. He cares, he's just not needy like nick was, which means I don't worry about him while I'm taking care of my life. I think about him, but I don't worry. its so fantastic.

Moving soon... = EEK. I need to somehow pack everything... pack pack pack pack... Hey if anyone wants to visit me and bring me empty boxes, I will feed you tea/coffee and snacks! and bowls! nom nom.
nom.

2 comments:

  1. I have some big boxes for you. We'll have to coordinate after your shows are through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done as of saturday night at 10 PM. COORDINATION GO!

    ReplyDelete