Sunday, February 28, 2010

what is this dance i'm doing?

AHH
it has been a whirlwind of a last few weeks.

Up down, down down down, DOWN....but now up, and REALLY up.

I might have an apartment on Marlee Ave, near Eglinton West....
I might have a wardrobe job for the summer, which might mean B and I work/live together may-august.
I might be able to QUIT STARBUCKS :D

and I might not get all my homework done unless I get dressed and do that shit right now.

in other news, I'm back up on the higher dose of my medication... thanks, Doc...but it should help with the overwhelming feelings I've been having of conspiracy and guilt and incapability.

I've been packing up slowly... I actually took time to have my yearly pap and such. I wrote a cover letter this morning and emailed Leigh about said possible wardrobe job with my resume.

last night Armour and Jonny B came over after the ensemble kegger and we smoked bowls & watched Zombieland...so good.

im addicted to Happy Island on facebook....

and I'm hungry as hell. so PEACE blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment