Friday, February 12, 2010

yep

because i am a nice girlfriend. even when i have fully all the reason in the world to yell and make a stink, i didn't, and I won't.

Because even though i'm so dissappointed, I can deal with it. I just said whatever and slept on it, because I knew it was going to happen, even when you made it seem like you had some kind of crazy shenannigans planned.
at least I can count on the fact that you'll always be sleepy.

but seriously? I'm never dressing up for you again if this is how it always turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta stick it to them, make them realize you mean business and you don't appreciate being treated that way. It may hurt, it may suck and it may cause a chain of arguments. But every girl should be treated like a lady and like she's the most special person in the world. You AT LEAST deserve that, if not more.

    You are a fab person in my books girl, I know that doesn't mean much but I hope your days are brighter soon. I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete