Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hopeless

i am just mad that I don't feel sexy anymore because of someone else.


I am a sexy fox.... i know it, everyone else knows it... i just don't feel it at all or even see it these days. I just feel like shit because no matter what I do, say, wear, or don't do, say, or wear... I get nowhere.


I tested, I can still make men's (& womens'....) eyes' fall out of their heads and turn faces.... just not the eyes or face of the man i've fallen in love with.


fuck my life?


its snowing. hard. it took extra long to get home tonight from work. so windy and cold....
I hate everything right now... its like...i am a small fiery stormcloud.

this dragon's been simmering, I hope I can put it out and make some steam before i char everything to peices....

4 comments:

  1. ok:
    a) i love you
    b) hopefully this will all blow over soon and you will get back to knockin' boots a.s.a.p
    c) you are still a sexy fox. and i truly truly admire your confidence. keep it up lady
    d) i fucking miss your face right back

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too, and here's to hoping! right now he's asleep upstairs and im on my laptop in the basement with armourtime. bored as shit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweety! It's ok. We never really notice what we truly have until we don't have it anymore. Believe me. When have I ever steered ya wrong? But honestly, we're dudes. We don't need as much face time that is LITERALLY face time. Just your presence in a room lights it up. I know that. I experienced it almost every day at New Home Free. That's what we mean. Proximity. Knowing you're ok. Being able to say what we need to, if we need to, because you're there. That is a cherished feeling. And it's a rough way of putting it, but Steph said it best, if you become just the furniture it's not the same thing. You need to be absent. You need to be yourself. The rest, is just bliss. All that can be said. So chin up darling. And we'll fuckin PARTY OUR FUCKING FACES OFF tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry that was for the wrong post. Balls... what the fuck is going on...
    I'm lost


    Don't worry... be happy. We love you. You're hot. That was the basic gist of it.

    ReplyDelete