Sunday, December 13, 2009

levitate right to my place I know you wanna go

Can't I just have a secret sex slave in the attic or something? I promise to feed and water it and walk it EVERY DAY.

So, I'm still here... B left for Ottawa today, Im in his room because our house's furnace broke and marilyn gave us like 3 space heaters or something. COLD.
Um.....steph's housewarming was pretty awesome. Brendan was asleep practically by the time I got back downtown from my place... but I brought a pizza, so we ate and then ended up napping a little. I had to drag him out of bed pretty much... and he was like the walking sleep-monster all the way to lansdowne station. walking sleep-monster who was grumpy because he was out of cigarettes. fuck.

Wore my awesome boob dress.... felt like hot shit all night, even if B never appreciates, everyone else did :) thanks guys lol.
I finally, FINALLY fiiiiiinally got laid....which of course only leaves me wanting more more more more more.
I hate my brain when I'm trying to write an essay and all it can do it think about sexy naughty dirty things.

Can I get a libido lobotomy?
or I'll continue to lobby for that sex slave.....must be comfortable in leather...

No comments: