Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i am that girl that i hate....

I shouldn't even be complaining right now...
what girl doesn't want to hear, or at least wouldn't be thrilled that their boyfriend enjoys just spending time with them, having them around, discovering new things, joking around, or just sharing a meal together? apparently me... because even though I'm a pretty lucky gal, all I can think about is "what am i doing or not doing or what is wrong with me that he doesnt want to have copious amounts of great sex with me?"I know right... i need to just shut up and go sit in a corner for a while....

I know its stupid, but when i dress up nice how come i never get a reaction except for everyone else in the room who isn't supposed to want to sleep with me? I mentioned as much, and said it was nice to know i still got it, but i didnt really say anything.

Ugh. It is two days after I was really really sick, and now being at my work, with the obnoxious christmas carols playing ad the smell of coffee everywhere, I want to barf again. seriosuly... i thought i felt sick because i hadn't eaten... turns out now that ive eaten i feel sicker.

Im not even feeling sexy these days, In fact i feel like a hideous three-horned 5-eyed orange and purple beast compared to the fox i usually feel I am. I just am not feeling it. but I'd like to. I'd like to be put in the mood, y'know? bet you anything now im not gonna feel like it ever and suddenly he'll want to have sex. fuck my life,

fuck chantelle you always find something to complain about, you're so predictably awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment