damn TMNT fan club.... I was a part of one when I was a kid, like for reals. I got a bandana and club card and a poster on my birthday and everything lol.
Sunday night, last night, I dreamt that I was in some kind of secondary school that looked strangely like the Accolade east building.... and I was trying to find my shoes. not just any shoes... my little white roman sandals. so I was searching this school for my shoes and I got tired of carrying my two backpacks.. so I put them both down... when I came back for them because I found one sandal, then one backpack was missing. Gah! So the hunt for the backpack and other shoe was on... for some reason this guy i dated in highschool, Aaron, was helping me search, and so were his friends and his scary ex-girlfriend jenn. we find the backpack in the room that all the "special ed" students are eating lunch.. but still no shoe.
we go to exit the building to find the other sandal but SURPRISE a pop quiz on.....pedicures and skin care? so there I am giving this massive football player dude, Mike, a pedicure.....but trying to cut corners so I can finish and go find my god damned shoe. The class got disrupted when a football hit the window and the teacher went to yell, so I ducked and rolled (ha) out of the room into the courtyard with aaron and jenn and we ran past the football team to head to the orchard (i don't know why) and TA DA there my other shoe was just chillin in the grass of the orchard.
then i woke up.
I wish someone would analyze my dreams for me and tell me what i'm subconciously thinking haha, that would be pretty nifty. some day I will be rich enough to buy a ridiculous encyclopedia of dreams and analyze them myself.
I miss aitch and shera and drew and steph and kyro and fisty and flu and amy.... someone get on that teleportation device, STAT!


i miss them too. don't worry- i am working on that teleporter. and a magic wallet that always has $10 in it
ReplyDelete