Last night I had a dream.....i don't remember much of it before some sort of situation where everyone was moving out, just as they did in real life.. except that It was more of a bug-out....everyone took what they could carry and ran. then, to help them out I ran in when I saw that the enemy had left it unlocked. I scrambled around, scooping up some things... the house was like nothing had ever happened, completely newhomefreeland but covered in dust and rubble (who knows) and dirt. I made it up into a bedroom...the stairs were knocked out halfway through the middle for some reason so I had to scrabble along the side and railing. It didn't look like it, but in the dream I knew I was in drew's room... but for some reason it was filled completely with all these little boxes... crates and wooden chests and things of varying sizes... and there were all these granite and crystal and marble sculptures and stones all over a desk, so I was trying to fill some boxes with the crystals but I had this sense of terror.. like I had to go, NOW.... and I heard noises in the hallway and freaked out, and ended up crawling up into the attic part of the house and hiding up there. when I came down, everything was gone except for all the variously sized boxes and the mysterious rubble and smoke. as I ran for the exit with my loot, the house was starting to steadily fall down around me....
I don't remember any more of it, but I thought It was neat.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment