Saturday, October 17, 2009
over and over and over and over and over like a monkey with a miniature cymbal.
i will get off my ass and do what i have to do.. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my ass and do what I have to do. I will get off my computer and do what I have to do. I will get off my computer and do what I have to do. I will get off my computer and ass and do what I have to do. I will do what I have to do. I will do what I have to do. I will do what I have to do. I will do what I have to do. I will do what I have to do. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to. I will do what I have to.
trying out an exercise in repetition a la CBC radio 1 suggestion....
I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow mysef to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I will allow myself to feel loved. I WILL allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel loved. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself o feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow yself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to feel love. I allow myself to love. I allow myself to love. I allow myself to love. I allow myself to love. I allow myself to love.
I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will ignore my pain and get over this. I will not allow my experiences in life to bring me down. I will not allow my experiences in life to bring me down. I will not allow my PAST experiences in my life to bring me down NOW. I will not allow my past experiences in life to bring me down now. I will not allow my past experiences in life to bring me down now. I will not allow my past experiences in life to bring me down now. I will not allow my past experiences in life to bring me down now. I will not allow my past experiences in life to bring me down now. I will not allow my past experiences to bring me down.
I will try harder to find the smile in a situation. I will try harder to find a smile in the situation. I will try harder to find the smile in a situation. I will try harder to find the smile in a situation. I will try harder to find the smile in a situation. I will try harder to find the smile. I will try harder to find the smile. I will try harder to find the smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to find the smile when I feel sick. I will try ahrder to find the smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to find the smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to find the smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to smile when I feel sick I will try harder to smile when I feel sick. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel.
I will try harder to smile when I don't feel. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel. I will try harder to smile when I dont feel. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel. I will try harder to smile when I don't feel.
I will try harder to smile when i don't feel anything.
I will try harder to smile when I don't feel anything.
I will smile when I don't feel anything, because I'm sick of bringing you down with me.
you've got to get better, its all in your head.
these months they don't matter, its the days I can't take
when the hours move to minutes
and i'm seconds away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love you.
ReplyDeleteI feel for you. I'm empathizing your situation... I feel this change in season is having a real bad effect on me too, in my own tormenting way.
Things will get better, not because I know so, because I don't..... But because there has to be a point to all of this, life isn't meant to be this shitty (otherwise what is the point??) - personally I thought the downward slope of the rollercoaster was supposed to be the highlight, the exciting part... could have fooled me.
Keep your chin up, keep your chin up, keep your chin up, keep your chin up, keep your chin up, keep your chin up.
I love you Chantibear.