So yesterday sarah james & amy helped me carry my bags downstairs and we played some extreme tetris... we managed to fit a bike and about 5 bags in, plus me and james. thank god for his car, the back seat folded down!
After an uneventful, but awesome car ride out to blyth.... here I am, finally.
Farmland. lots of dogs, barns, kids on bikes... trees so green like you wouldn't beleive.
I feel at home already, its pretty fucking fantastic. The house is huuuuuuuuuuge. I will take pictures, I promise. I have to.. its kind of a quaint ranch-like house. Mud room, back room, 2 bedrooms, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, living room, large back deck and front porch, and a sweet 5' ceiling cold cellar underground. I went exploring, and in between the exposed beams and the foundation of the house, I found 2 old antique bug spray pump thingers... like made out of glass and metal. dusty as hell though, for sure. and I found a china plate. its entirely unfinished down there.. pretty cold and buggy but it doesnt bother me at all, I'm just so happy to be here.
being with B again is also fucking amazing. I can tell already its going to be a good summer. I was worried, but there's totally enough room to have space to ourselves. and, today we decorated the house, got groceries, and ate a delicious (local produce! asparagus tastes so good its almost sweet...mmm) meal. and then went for a bike ride... the entire town almost. its THAT small, its friggen unbelievable. It reminds me a lot of Campbell River, BC... or Arnprior, ON.
now we're both playing computer games and listening to the radio. life is pretty sweet with nothing to do today.
I can't wait to start work on Monday. I toured the shop with B briefly when no one else was there, it took all my nerves away :)
i miss those damn cats already damnit!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment