Tuesday, May 25, 2010

going to shoot these cats....

not much to say about ottawa... my parents suprised us all. they shook hands on friday. they chatted. at the wedding, they voluntarily sat together and the four of them all talked. when they left, my dad gave my mom a hug, and my mom gave my stepmom a hug. my eyes just about bugged right out of my skull, i'm sure.

it was a great party, anyway! camping out was fun too. so sore though. my back and thighs are just aching.

Island today was great, amy and sarah and i had a picnic & tanned naked on the clothing optional beach. hells yes.

so my G test is tomorrow morning at 10. I just went to crawl into my bed, which i have been looking forwards to, to rest my aching back and legs.. and.. BAM. something is wet. not just wet, but cat-pee-smelly.
yup. some feline piss basket strikes again.

so its the couch for me tonight. Im so sick of this, laundering allll my bedding costs so much money in the machines in my building. but if i dont want it to smell.. i have to. and fucking hell, why dont they pee on anyone else's bed?  Sarah wants us to move the litter into my washroom again... but FUCK that, they seem to think the litter box is my bed already, and moving it closer is not happening. im supposed to leave my door open all summer for them to just pee as they like? no one will be in there to notice if it happens, as I never notice until im abotu to crash lovingly into it. FUCK

i love my cats, i do, but i fucking hate spraying. I am dousing this bed in fucking vinegar ASAP tomorrow.

after i get up go to the ATM for cash and have my drivers test tomorrow. and bake cookies with shera.

theree... this kind of helped diffuse the anger i am feeling... im not such a tightly wound coil now. still pissed off though; I woke amy up just to tell her, because i dont think its fair that they rain on only my parade every damn time.

stupid cats!!!!
theres this stuff i need called SCOE10X that you can only buy in the states but it removes EVERY odour,  EVERYTHING. and stain. blammo. hey leighan, wanna ship me a bottle? lol

2 comments:

  1. i might be able to handle that....

    were you interested in the 5.5 gallon, $499.95 bucket size?
    http://scoe10x.com/Scripts/SCOE10X-Odor-Eliminator.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more the teeny bottle.. I'm going to cure these cats of this sooner or later!! Right now I just cut garbage bags in half and taped them to my bed. fingers are crossed... stupid felines that I can't live without....

    ReplyDelete