got the H1N1 shot and the Hepatitis A shot yesterday. almost fainted off the table..but she just had me lay down and breathe through my nose for 20 min and i was ok :)
my arm really FUCKING hurts though. I couldn't sleep last night at all.... I kept wanting to roll over onto it but it would jolt me awake in pain, so B bear-hugged me all night in the opposite direction so i would quit it... because every time I rolled on it i'd yell and curse us both awake heh. then he accidentally elbowed me in the face... jerk! haha. oh well...
I came here yesterday after my tutorial and costuming had been cancelled... I was going to do homework, but got sidetracked because I wanted to tidy things up enough to concentrate on my work...
which then meant picking up clothes and tidying chairs and junk... which then led me to realize I might as well just do some laundry... which, by the way, was justified because 25% of it was my clothing all over his floor haha....
but yay the room is sparkling now, and we folded and put his clothes (mostly) away.. also awesome. and I even washed his TOWELS. that never happens!
anyway...
we had a delicious dinner because B got home early from work. (6 instead of 10!) which was great, but I didn't get any of my homework done because of it too... ah well. you win some you lose some.
howeever I did get a phone call from Sarah telling me that marilyn came by and we're in shit because someone saw our ad for renting the basement bedroom which is apparently illegal and she wanted to inspect the place and marilyn said no, not without 48 hours notice....
and then came to talk to us... and she wants me to call the woman from the city back and lie and say it was all a misunderstanding and that no one lives in the basement.
but if I lie and she is found out anyway, am i fucked for aiding and abetting fraud? if I tell the truth to the lady, am I fucked because Marilyn is then fucked and evicts us all?
ejhwgqlhrgi'oqhgir'gorqng'i
gotta call Emily.. my rental law advisor.. and my dad... my legal advisor... bah...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment