Saturday, November 7, 2009

exhale that breath i held.

B slept over thursday night.. I made us dinner, but the butternut squash was part of the hand-me-down ex-roomate frozen goods and didn't taste so wonderful. the pasta was good though :)
I had my production interview on Friday with James, and holy crap that went a lot less painful than i expected. But you know, I was just honest to all the questions and I had spent thursday evening waiting for brendan and prepping my portfolio.
you're god damn right that means i am NOW IN PRODUCTION!!!
holla!
i was so excited, I ran into Subi at the bus stop and squealed my heart out. then I called B and gushed... i walked past peter and james and james was like "welcome to the team" and peter just stared. mwahahahaa....
I love this game. I' going to be SO busy though...

Last night B and I dressed up a little and he took me out for dinner at La Paradiso, just down the street form him. we had the Table D'autre for $20.. and then ordered a ridiculous bottle of wine.. that was DELICIOUS. best red i've drank in a while.  and we drank the whole bottle. the food was delicious, much better than the last place we went, for a better price too.  Everything tasted fantastic...and the table d'autre came with saladm entree, espresso and dessert, which was raspberry and kiwi sorbet. OMFG delicious.
neither one of us noticed we were even drunk until dessert when we were trying to finish our wine before the espresso. exiting the building itself was a hilarious event to me.. the walk home even moreso!
we are so lame we came home, smoked a bowl and went to sleep hahaha.
drunk lazy cats.
This morning we had bagels for breakfast, and brendan walked me to the subway because we both worked tonight.
This afternoon I had tea and tokes with Nick (my ex) which was nerve-wracking..until he was there, and then it was just... normal. comfortable. I straight up told him that while I had loved him, my feelings just changed. he thanked me for my honesty.. .so... yeah. and he drove me to work. we hugged. it waasn't awkward at all.. it was kind of neat.
made me really miss B's face even more though. he's promised to come over monday night... and then make me dinner on tuesday! ( i work 2-6 on tues) so that for once I'll have someone waiting for me when i get home. damn he's cute sometimes.
We also decided we make the most adorable lamest couple ever... again... hah. losers. its amazing. As I told nick,  I'm just really really happy now. :)

AND IM IN PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!

fuck yeah.
I'm abotu to get crazy busy but I don't even care, I'll just make it work. Steph will come over some time this week I hope and we can talk shop together, art-wise. I'd love to get her advice on my figure drawing, and maybe I can help her out with whatever blockage she's experiencing these days.. I'll do my best!

I fucking love life sometimes...


1 comment: