...with eyes like the summertime sky
and hair just like forest fires,
the sound of my voice gives you butterflies...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Dinner with mom and bruce and B last night went well... we just suggested the Fox, which was fine by them. i was only a little nervous.. b was a lottle nervous, but he was great. my mom says he "carries himself well" and "is definitely not a kid" whaatever that means. mew
your snuggly neighbourhood bi-polar trying to make a living and get through a degree that will mean nothing.
I design and make costumes and clothes because I like to touch the fabric...actually I just like to touch everything, you could call me an extreme tactile-ist. textures are amazing. smells are amazing too. I like to touch and smell people..its how i remember.
so i'm a little crazy, i love ice cream, chocolate and caffeine and I'm addicted to wii tetris. I like to move my body, and will happily dance a night away or nap an afternoon off. my cats Samantha & Cleopatara exude two sides of me: the loud in-your-face-pay-attention-to-me and the skittish oh-my-god-something MOVED romantic. mrew.
No comments:
Post a Comment