i know it, you know it.... but so what? If I didn't whine about it, I'd burst and i don't think anyone would be happy if they had to clean up a bursted splattering of Chantibear from the walls.
I'm getting grumpier and grumpier every day because we're both hella busy. We talked about it and we both know we have forever to have the rest of our lives but we only have NOW to do the things that have to happen now. in other words, we're in agreement that we'd wait a lifetime for the other person to be done whatever they have to do. Class, work, both, whatever. it just sucks the big one because I grind my teeth knowing how much time i wasted while we lived so close acting like nothing was happening.
whatever
i have no regrets, because it probably wouldn't be as great as it is if it wasn't for how everything played out. We'd have gotten sick of eachother or something by sept.
I think i'm dreaming, or waiting for the ball to drop, or something. so many people warned me about it going wrong. i warned myself enough. but somehow we just can't get enough of eachother, being idiots and ridiculous people together. we go on dates/ little outings when we can..the rest of the time we only ever get to spend a few hours , then bed, then we both have places to go and things to do.
the best part is having someone to come home to.... but not having someone sitting at home, demanding you be there and whining at you that they can't see you and want all of your time ALL THE TIME.
Ladies, i gotta say, its hard to beleive what we've got going...i don't want to jinx it...but how is it this great? something should've happened by now is just the feeling i have....like okay throw open the curtain and expose the wizard.... i dunno.
sometimes i'm afraid i'll be just like my parents.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know exactly how you are feeling...
ReplyDelete