a memoir, if you will, is attached :)
so this weekend a handful of people went up to drew's cottage.... we're assuming that went well, since no one has been able to reach them in the last two days.
I'm now finally un-chipmunked, as the swelling from having my wisdom tooth out is gone. still twinges now and then, but solid food is a green light again!!
everything in my body is sore from working all weekend. my third 6 month review is tomorrow, but i don't give a fuck! i just have to talk about some coffee and taste it with my manager, no biggie...and then sit down and talk about my job. pretty sure I'm doing awesome.
amy says I am chanti, woman of nature and all living things. that would be sweet, if i was like a wood nymph. I had a dream about that today when i napped after work. I had a tree-throne and nothing but strategically-wound vines and leaves for clothes. and pointy(er) ears, with mossy skin. basically how i would picture a dryad (Ref: David Eddings, the Belgariad saga). but i had a totally badass crossbow and throwing knives (of course)... so i could kick the ass of the loggers in my forest. for some reason we had wheelbarrow chariots..... not sure why, but Rabbit from winnie the Pooh was chilling with me the entire time too.
peace out
Trouble in our Bubble
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment