Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Solstice


Its another gorgeous sunday afternoon here round the houses, about eleven twenty-seven in the morning, I'd say....20 degrees outside.
Things I've accomplished today:
  • Called real dad - check
  • e-carded pseudo dad - check
  • called brother for his birthday - check
  • morning bowling with the boys - check
  • start new blog - check
  • so here we are. today I'm hoping to fight off the urge to run outside and render myself weightless on the swing, to hopefully get things visibly clean around here again. Kyro was doing what Kyro does best this morning, sweeping the guys' place and doing dishes--motivating. In other news, after telling a recent dream to a few of you i definitely need to write it down so we can draw a cartoon of it. First of all, everyone we see on a regular was in it. and the deal was we were all fucking Pirates. but not just any pirates...we were dancing pirates, of course. our huge-ass ship was no ordinary ship though, it looked basically like one of our Romfield townhouses, but with a mast and sails and a bit of a more ship-like bottom to it....so we float, see. the basement room's would be kinda odd-shaped and the main floor had portholes and bunks... and the galley, of course. so down to the knitty gritty details that i still remembered when i was telling Drew and Tim about it....so Flu was up in the crow's nest with a telescope, and Aitch was hanging out on the rigging of the sails. Shera was sitting on a barrel of rum sharpening a sword (am I right? I love my subconscious mind.) Steph was ship's cook, she was below deck. Fistfight and Drew both had a peg leg, except fistfight had two peg legs so he couldn't go aywhere, really. he just sit-danced on a pile of rope or netting or something, im not sure what it was. B was captaining the ship, standing behind the wheel, and little Erin was first mate with armour as her pirate monkey sitting on her shoulder? sorry armour, haha. I can't remember where Travis or Sarah or anyone else was and what they were doing, but it was hella awesome, that's for sure. I kinda want a town-house-ship, we'd be the best crew ever. chanti out p.s. this has been a pretty bitchin weekend, all in all. stay tuned for more crazy dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment