in the new house. new apartment that is. first time living in a high-rise... not sure how I like it yet. my gut instinct is to shriek and loathe the close proximity and lack of air/light/green... but the truth is, we have SO much light facing south and west. and a large amount of air through the balcony if we want it... and we have a plant ledge happening. We have a mini daffodil plant, a strawberry plant, cat grass, Aloe and a barely surviving herb of some kind.
most, if not all, need re-potting into something with a bigger reservoir & more soil/nutrients.
I love gardening... I want to do it all the time. the smell of DIRT really gets me. that fresh, earthy, mossy smell. in spring when its just a little damp or dewey in the morning.
I especially love the feeling of the dirt ad grass and moss under my toes. its rather exciting.
Unpacking is going at a snail's pace... the cats are behaving badly, sam's new home is the kitchen cupboard, and cleo has claimed my windowsill. Amy's cat Max is just about everywhere. he's probably like "what is with these old bitches!?" poor kitten.
I am struggling to finish school. its just not happening with the move and telling my work that my availability was "open"....not a smart choice for getting thigns done, but a smart choice for getting a paycheque...
family was amazing at helping me pack (shera & B), loading and unloading (tim,drew,B, & Steph)(twice). a special thankyou to Steph for making my bed before I crashed on moving day. that was SUCH a comfort. love you <3
as fer the rest of you, I can't wait to have you over to the new place! once we sort-of clear some pathways we'll get to unpacking and then we'll have a Family Dinner! loves it.
hey pen pals, Remember:
Apartment 807.
145 Marlee Ave
Toronto, ON
M6B 3H3
CANADA
p.s. fingers still crossed about blythe.. i had an interview last week!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAAAAY so happy for you in your new house - wish i could've been there for moving party (i love those) but i will send you a little somethin' somethin' for your new place LOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU
ReplyDelete