Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tuesday night

i managed to get rid of my afternoon shift tommorrow... so I have nothing to do until 6 PM thankfully. My boss booked me for so many more hours this week than i am usually available because of the stupid jewish holiday and every other partner needing the damn day off.
went to a store meeting at "HQ" tonight, aka the North York Civic Centre. bleh... 3 hours of bullshit about our new product of ready-to-brew single packets of coffee. yep, Starbucks is entering the instant coffee market. who cares? not you, my friends, but its okay, if you're lucky you'll get some for free anyway.  Basically we're all supposed to be coffee pushers. anytime! anywhere! blah de blah dee blah! fuckity this shit.

So I got a phone call today from my mother..its way too expensive to fly me down for the thanksgiving weekend.... since it'd be about $550 for three days, two of which i would be in transit. I agree, fucking expensive! But so long story short, I'm not going to saskatchewan for thankgiving. I'm also not going to my dad's? as he and Sharon are supposedly going down to Virginia to visit her family.
hold up, doesn't little E live in Virginia?  Imma try, but I doubt they'd let me tag along.... there probably wouldn't be enough room for the dogs if i came. it would be sweet, even if i was with my dad and sharon.

but so yeah.... I'm not going anywhere for thanksgiving. time to see who else is in my boat! I can't do the pilgrim thing, but i make a pretty good Tiger Lily.

Watching travis kravis and sarah play Smash Bros on the 64....the night, at least, is winding up nicely.  DJ Chanti is trying not to give herself a headache....

I finally picked up an agenda today, so i'm not running around clueless anymore without my cell phone.....

I forget what i wanted to babble about, goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I do live in Virginia! Come to my house! I make you cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete